Current time: 08-20-2017, 07:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Current time: 08-20-2017, 07:46 PM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blogging On Free Hosts Not Just A Good Idea
06-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Big Grin Blogging On Free Hosts Not Just A Good Idea
Installing wordpress is free and provides you with full get a handle on over your blog. You will find other platforms like moveable type to select from also. Take a look around and get the software you prefer or that best suits your blogging model. I've discovered an...

This report is about blogging and why you need to never blog on a number like blogger.com or wordpress.com I'm writing this to alert people out there that are building blogs on free blog hosts like blogger.com and wordpress.com

Installing wordpress is free and gives you full get a grip on over your website. This lovely backlink building service website has a myriad of pictorial suggestions for the inner workings of this viewpoint. There are other tools like type to choose from too. Have a look around and find the platform you prefer or that best meets your blogging design. I've learned a costly lesson and now will simply create blogs on my own domain names.

The reason?

Lets begin with blogger.com

They have a brand new unmanageable junk robot. Research the writer help forums and you'll find the horror stories. Genuine blogs are being wiped, people are finding locked out of their blog until examined, and believed to be a spammer because sometimes the robot flagged the blog or somebody visited the little hole switch at the very top of all blogger blogs.

That and the very fact that they've continuous issues with the publishing getting caught at 0%, slow weight times, etc. It creates blogging through blogger.com a cart knowledge at most useful and your content or reason for blogging is as much as some body else's interpretation of what is or isn't genuine.

I am aware eliminating splogs and spammers, however in case the cure is worse than the condition. These were not always this way. Be taught new information on our favorite related URL by clicking read. I have been on blogger quite a while and the support was once great.

So far as wordpress.com, they're in the same way bad. If the blog links to a website and appears as if it might be selling people to go to that website they'll lock you out of all the information and suspend your account without warning.

I'm not sure what they think websites are for, but they seem to think they've a goal in life and that they alone determine what is a "genuine blog" o-r not. Should you choose to dig up more on Weblog CRITIC | ww583 blog, we recommend lots of databases people could pursue.

A "genuine blog" is one that's controlled by the person who writes to it, maybe not one that should adhere to somebody else's notion of what their blog should look like and what it should say.

In the event that you blog on freehosts only be aware your articles and your blog is in the hands of others who will opt for the world whether your blog ought to be seen by others.

I would suggest all people deploy their own websites and get their own domains. You probably have learned that using a for your companys site is bad for business why put your companys website over a freehost?

The same goes for folks. This pictorial PureVolume™ | We're Listening To You site has a pile of unique warnings for the inner workings of it. Sites allow you to express just how to yourself you wish to express yourself. That's the wonder of blogging. Are you ready to sacrifice your individuality to conform to what blogger.com or wordpress.com thinks is a true way to express yourself?

Often times anyone determining your fate is someone who never had any power over other folks and who believe that now they have Godlike powers to decide the fate of content written by others. These are those who probably produce no content of value themselves and think they know what is most beneficial for the remaining world.

Get your own personal domain name and put in a blogging software that meets your requirements. Its the best advice you will ever get about blogging. You simply own your blog if it is in your own domain name. Everything else is merely providing information for some one else..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply