Current time: 04-29-2017, 03:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Current time: 04-29-2017, 03:52 AM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Right here is an Search engine marketing myth that has not really been proven a single way or yet another yet. The myth is that getting hyperlinks from the identical class C IP address will not help you. Hit this web site ranking checker to check up the inner workings of this viewpoint. If you dont know what I am talking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So where the CCC is that quantity wants to be differ. The reasoning behind this is that a person could get internet hosting and put 1,000 various web sites on it and then hyperlink them all to one website trying to acquire its hyperlink reputation. So the search engines place an end to that by employing the IP of the websites to calculate how considerably weight to give the hyperlink.

There are quite a handful of people that dont believe that this myth is correct just for the straightforward truth of how popular shared hosting is. If this myth is true then all those websites on the identical shared hosting server cant support every single other out with ranking.

There is some proof that can prove this myth although. We found out about seo and link building by searching the Internet. I have followed a lot of discussions on this subject and have observed some benefits that make me a believer. The outcomes fundamentally just prove how a internet site with far much less links can out rank a site with a ton more hyperlinks. This is since the internet site with significantly less hyperlinks has a ton far more diverse class C IPs hyperlinks than the a single with just more hyperlinks.

Like I said I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but until confirmed beyond a doubt I will call it that just to make individuals pleased. Be taught further on backlink building services by navigating to our surprising web resource. So when you are carrying out link creating be confident to verify out the IP address on exactly where your link will be placed in order to make positive your hyperlink will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply